Cheerson CX-10W CX10W Mini Wifi FPV With 720P Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Mobile Control LED RC Quadcopter (Golden) by...
- Cheerson CX-10W CX10W Mini Wifi FPV With 720P Camera 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Mobile Control LED RC Quadcopter (Golden)
The Cheerson CX-10W is cheap, has 6-axis stabilization, and is fun too fly. Don't set your expectations too high, but the price is just right.
- FPV on the cheap
- Fairly durable
- Decent flight mechanics on the cheap
- Removable battery
- Lacks advanced flight features
- FPV mode is standard definition
Cheerson CX-10W Full Review
Remember what we said about first person view drone-flying? Well, when you get a micro drone that you’re only going to fly inside, that rule doesn’t apply. The Cheerson CX-10W may be one of the cheapest FPV quadcopter drone that we’ve ever seen. On top of this category-unique feature, it still comes with the all-important 6-axis stabilization feature. The Cheerson CX-10W is controlled by your smartphone over its WiFi connection, via a free, included app for iOS or Android that acts as both a virtual control pad, and as a real-time video feed for the camera. This allows you to fly the drone upstairs and out of view. FPV flying is a lot of fun, and everyone who tries it for the first time comes away with a smile. Just be warned, this drone doesn’t have the Hubble telescope attached to it. Its 0.3MP camera isn’t going to be taking award-winning photographs, but its role in regards to enabling headless flight means it doesn’t have to be.
- Nano size 4CH RC quadcopter with 0.3MP WiFi FPV Camera (Memory card and card reader are not included)
- Control this quadcopter from your smart phone using WiFi – you will not need a remote controller with a stick! No need for FPV goggles, either.
- Very compact size for easy traveling. It can fit in your pocket. Also easily can be flown indoors in small spaces due to its smaller size.
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Live stream the camera footage directly from your phone and easily control the quadcopter.
We were tickled by this micro drone that also was a full-fledged FPV quadcopter. It’s fun to fly around the corner and surprise someone, or even a pet, and the challenge of FPV can be mastered indoors without the government getting in the way. For younger drone flyers, this is especially useful, as most FPV drones are larger, and meant to be flown outside. FPV drones that are flown outside are subject to even more restrictive pilot rules than a standard drone, so do be aware of that. We also appreciated the four extra blades included in the package.